Have you ever considered any form of hair loss solution, but never pulled the trigger on it because of the fear of it not looking natural? One of the biggest reasons SMP is chosen over many other services out there is because of how REAL our results look. Using industry-leading SMP machines, pigment, and medical-grade needles, we are able to create impressions that mimic real hair stubble in the most natural way. Here at AzScalpDoctor, we have transformed hundreds of hairlines and would love to help with yours too.
Thinning slowly? Only noticeable when the light hits your scalp a certain way? WE GET IT! Whether you are male or female and you like to keep your hair long, we notice that our hair can seem to lose it fullness or thickness as we get older. By adding impressions on the scalp, we cast a soft shade on the scalp to blend in with your actual hair and result in a thicker look. This service is commonly used for women that want to add density to their “baby hairs” around the forehead and the natural part on the scalp. Are you a candidate? Let’s find out!
Have FUT or FUE hair transplants left you with a permanent scar? Scars on the scalp are much more common than you would expect and don’t always come from other hair loss treatments. SMP is a great way of camouflaging those scars that seem to take away from your great-looking hair. Our state of the art blending technique is done with enormous precision to give you the most natural-looking results. Don’t let a little, or big scar get in the way of showing off that scalp and making you feel comfortable in your own skin. What to know more? Set up a call with our SMP professional today.
3 Day Training
AzScalpDoctor is now offering a 3 day Scalp Micropigmentation training course. We go over every step in the SMP process thoroughly and provide a model for you to apply this technique HANDS ON! We also allow you to bring your first client after training and use our facility if you are able to.
Before commencement of your first Scalp Micro Pigmentation treatment, We highly recommend eating a meal prior to the session. Also clients are encouraged to bring a snack and a beverage.
We also provide shaving or hair cutting in house. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to scheduled appointment. We look forward to helping you achieve your desired look and feel for your particular look. Welcome to your Scalp Micro Pigmentation Journey!
Days 1-4 after your first session you should avoid:
- Touching, showering, or shaving the treated area
- Carrying out any activities that may cause excessive sweating
- Using moisturizer or shampoo
- Direct sunlight
- Swimming, sauna, or the steam room
- Razor shaving for at least 10 days
Day 5 after you session you should:
- Wash your head gently with cold water and gentle soap
- Apply moisturizer three times daily to prevent dryness and flaky skin. We recommend using a non-perfumed moisturizer such as Aveeno body moisturizer.
- Avoid growing hair too long. If you do need to shave your head, we advise using an electric shaver only. We recommend a Remington R5 (scroll down to see options) or similar shaver. No wet shaving (razor blade) for 10 days post
Signs and Symptoms of infection:
SWELLING: A slight amount of swelling is typical for a fresh tattoo. If swelling becomes excessive, uncomfortable and you feel the pain radiating beyond the site of the tattoo, then this is a sign of infection.
FEVER: Fever is a symptom of an underlying condition, which is most often an infection. Please contact a medical provider if you think you may have a possible infection
Long Term Care
- Long term aftercare rule #1 use spf sunblock preferably Coppertone brand. If you are out in the sun for extended periods of time please reapply throughout the day accordingly. Unprotected exposure to the sun can and will cause unnecessary and early fading issues.
- Be vigilant and protect your treatment. It is also recommended to use body lotion on your scalp such as Aveeno brand periodically so the skin stays vibrant. After the first 28 days after any treatment you can swim in chlorinated pools without any issues. If you stick to these basic guidelines you will prolong the life of your treatment.